- 4000 Hours
- Pallet Forks
- Pickup Hitch
- Boom Suspension
- Air Con
- Grammer Seat
To work in a busy Service Department carrying out maintenance and repairs on agricultural and construction machinery. The work will be carried out mainly off site at our customer’s farms/building sites ensuring plenty of local travel within Yorkshire and out of the area.
A good knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems will be required, also computer skills would be an advantage as a good deal of the work requires diagnosis through a laptop.
A good understanding of agriculture and the construction industry would be advantageous.
A driving licence will be required because of the need to drive company vehicles.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 8am till 4.30pm. Overtime will also be required as and when the business dictates.
• Attractive salary, dependant on experience + overtime
• Company van provided for work & commuting
• Advantage of working for a small family owned company, you have a name not a number
• Full manufacturer’s and in-house training will be provided
• Company clothing and overalls provided