- 4000 Hours
- Pallet Forks
- Pickup Hitch
To work in a busy Service Department carrying out maintenance and repairs on agricultural and construction machinery. The work will be carried out mainly off-site at our customer’s farms/building sites ensuring plenty of local travel within Yorkshire and out of the area.
- Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems will be required, also computer skills would be an advantage as a good deal of the work requires diagnosis through a laptop.
- A good understanding of agriculture and the construction industry would be advantageous.
- A driving licence will be required because of the need to drive company vehicles.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 8 am till 4.30pm. Overtime will also be required as and when the business dictates.
- Attractive salary, dependant on experience + overtime
- Company van provided for work & commuting
- Advantage of working for a small family-owned company, you have a name, not a number
- Full manufacturer’s and in-house training will be provided
- Company clothing and overalls provided